General 1:1 Russian Tuition in London is available at all levels, with set or flexible schedules. We use all the most popular published textbooks available in London, as well as our own materials, internet resources and a wide variety of materials to make your course interesting and enjoyable, as well as effective. We adjust our courses and select our materials according to your training needs and requirements, for you to achieve the best results.
Our General Russian courses
- Are available at all levels – from complete beginner to very advanced, up to near native speaker level.
- Can focus, if required, on a particular aspect of the language – speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening comprehension.
- Are designed to be tailor-made to suit your individual needs, so that every client gets an individual approach and achieves the best possible results.
- Can be scheduled to follow a regular "fixed" time slot, or can be very flexible, to suit your schedule and requirements.
- Are held at your home or your office in London at no extra cost, or on your tutor’s premises, if you prefer.
- Can be arranged at weekends and in the evenings.
Related blog postThe Russian Language: the Easy Versus the Difficult
Expected progress in a Russian course
- The rate for 1:1 tuition is £35 per hour for private individuals, and £40 per hour for corporate clients.
- The cost of a 1.5 hour lesson is £52.50.
- A typical extensive course consists of 1.5 hours a week (1 lesson), plus homework. Longer or shorter lessons are of course possible.
- For early morning lessons starting before 9 am, there is a surplus charge of £10 per hour.
- For courses outside central London we may have to charge travel expenses, by agreement with the tutors.
- There is a 24-hour late cancellation policy, common for all language schools.