A short Russian course can consist of a limited number of lessons, or even one lesson/consultation, with a specific goal in mind: learning basic travel vocabulary, delivering a speech, preparing for an exam etc.
Our short Russian courses:
- Are a convenient way of boosting up your language skills for those who are limited on time or budget.
- Are available at all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
- Will help you to learn simple phrases or refresh your existing Russian knowledge.
- Allow you to consult the tutor about certain aspects of the language or get help with an exam or project, or learn a speech or presentation with the help of a professional.
- Are held at your home or your office in London at no extra cost, or on your tutor’s premises, if you prefer.
- Can be arranged at weekends and in the evenings.
- The rate for 1:1 tuition is £35 per hour for private individuals, and £38 per hour for corporate clients.
- For early morning lessons starting before 9 am, there is a surplus charge of £10 per hour.
- For courses outside central London we may have to charge travel expenses, by agreement with the tutors.
- There is a 24-hour late cancellation policy, common for all language schools.