Professional Freelance Russian tutors are sometimes required by Just Russian. We offer competitive rates of pay for the right candidates.
If you join our team, Vlada, as the Principal Tutor, will offer you her full support and will be happy to give you help and advice on professional matters. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A university degree in languages/philology
- Bilingual in Russian and English
- Experience of teaching a language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Legal working status in the UK
- Located in or near London
- Flexible working hours
The selection process includes an informal interview with Vlada, both in Russian and in English, and a trial lesson with one of our students.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.