Online Russian Courses
In the modern world, online tuition is becoming more and more popular. So we use all the popular platforms for video calls: Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp. Lessons online are more flexible time-wise than face-to-face lessons, and there is no travel involved. Another advantage: if you travel on business a lot, you can have your lesson anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection!
All our tutors are extremely experienced in remote teaching at all levels. Some of us had special training by leading experts from Moscow State University on the use of remote teaching tools. We are happy to share our own learning materials online with you, as well as give you tips on how to use online video platforms. As with all our courses, we use the best published materials available, and we adjust our courses and select our materials according to your training needs and requirements.
We have a number of students outside the UK who have been doing Skype lessons for years. This way of learning is becoming more and more popular even for our local London residents.
Online Russian Courses at a glance
- Available at all levels, all ages, including GCSE, A-levels and TRKI exam preparation.
- Designed to be tailor-made to suit your individual needs, so that every client gets an individual approach and achieves the best possible results.
- Can be arranged at weekends and in the evenings, including early and late times.
- Based on the best published textbooks, supplemented by our own additional materials.
- Materials and homework will be sent to you via e-mail, Skype or other ways of online file sharing, such as Google Docs.
- A 30 minute free trial lesson is available, to see if an online course works for you.
- The rate for 1:1 online tuition is £40 per hour for private individuals, and £42 per hour for corporate clients.
- A typical extensive course consists of 1 or 1.5 hours a week (1 lesson), plus homework. Minimum lesson length is 1 hour, but longer lessons are of course possible.
- There is a 24-hour late cancellation policy, common for all language schools.
Related Blog Posts
To be added soon